We want you!
Seeking driven sellers who can initiate and close deals, develop and maintain long-term business relationships, and grow our healthcare, commercial, and educational furniture market share.
- Identify, pursue, and close furniture sales opportunities.
- Develop business relationships with key networking contacts, along with decision makers from companies around the DC marketplace.
- Take ownership of the entire sales process and cycle with our clients.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with all stakeholders.
- Provide design and product solutions that meet client’s functional, aesthetic, and budgetary requirements.
- Provide excellent service to all clients.
- Collaborate with Interior Designers and clients on space planning, product selection, and managing client’s needs.
- Work with in-house and external resources to order, receive, and install products for client.
- Work with in-house administrators to correctly invoice and receive timely payment for products and services.
- Familiarity with commercial furniture manufacturers and product lines.
- Willingness to quickly develop familiarity with our purchasing contracts, standard discounts, and gross profit requirements.