We want you!
Do the work you love and still have time for a life, working for an established commercial furniture dealership.
- Excellent proficiency designing using AutoCAD to create 2D and 3D space plans, furniture layouts, drawings, and revisions.
- Specify furniture parts, finishes, and prices using 20/20 software.
- Complete assigned drawings in a timely and accurate manner.
- Interest in designing for Education, Healthcare and Commercial clients.
- Comfortable communicating with Sales Reps and clients about design concepts and processes.
- Assist Sales Reps and clients in selecting appropriate furniture for their budget and needs.
- Assist with Design Library maintenance on an ongoing basis.
- Demonstrate familiarity with commercial furniture manufacturers and product lines.
- Show capability to quickly develop familiarity with our purchasing contracts, standard discounts, and gross profit requirements.