We want you!
Seeking driven sellers who can initiate and close deals, develop and maintain long-term business relationships, and grow our educational furniture market share.
- Identify, pursue, and close furniture sales opportunities with an assigned education client with over 300 locations in Northern Virginia.
- Develop business relationships with various influencers (Procurement Officials, School Officials, finance, and construction personnel).
- Identify potential furniture sales opportunities early in the project planning process.
- Take ownership of the entire sales process and cycle with the client.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with all stakeholders of the education client.
- Provide design and product solutions that meet client’s functional, aesthetic, and budgetary requirements.
- Provide space and furniture solutions along with excellent service to the client.
- Collaborate with Interior Designers and clients on space planning, product selection, and managing client’s needs.
- Work with in-house and external resources to order, receive, and install products for client.
- Work with in-house administrators to correctly invoice and receive timely payment for products and services.
- Familiarity with commercial furniture manufacturers and product lines.
- Willingness to quickly develop familiarity with our purchasing contracts, standard discounts, and gross profit requirements.